Wednesday 17 April 2013

Decisions Decisions!!!!

October 2012, Steven and I were going through a rocky period in our relationship and one of the gyms where I taught the majority of my classes had closed.  I needed to rethink where my life was going and how I was financially going to keep my head above water as it was sinking faster than I could paddle.
The search for the next chapter in my life began with me typing into the search box on Google "Fitness Instructor Jobs in Saudi Arabia"  I didn't have to search far, the number of recruitment agencies that came up was ridiculous but one caught my eye "Fitness Instructor required in female only elite spa in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.  1 year contract, accommodation, food allowance, flights and transfers to and from home, driver, visas, medical insurance all included.....sounded just perfect!  10 minutes later my CV was uploaded and then I sat back with my heart pounding like I was going on a first date, but thinking I probably wouldn't even get a reply......How wrong could I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment